Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Perez Hilton

Who the heck is Perez Hilton? I think he makes a living saying bad things about people. Well, he has gone too far now. I heard he is saying bad things about my pal Fergie. Some of you might remember I met her at the American Idol finals.

He calls his website "Hollywoods Most Hated Website". That Perez is evil and is calling Fergie's friend Wii.I.am bad names for defending her. Well, I am defending her too! I do not use bad words like Perez does. I hope all my Hollywood pals stand up for Fergie and kicks Perez to the curb!!

6 comments:

Basset Human Slave! said...

Hi Diego
Best ignoring humans who just want to bad mouth other humans!
Our mum says they dont have enough to do!!
love
Martha & Bailey xxxx

Bijou said...

Hi Diego,

We have no idea who Perez Hilton is! BOL

Mom says.. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything. Somebody should tell that to this Perez Hilton.

Wags & wiggles,
Bijou

Gus, Louie and Callie said...

That Paris is really bad. We are with you we do NOT like her..

Big Sloppy Kisses
Gus, Louie and Callie

Diego Dog said...

No, no not Paris....Perez.

Diego

Abby said...

Hi, Diego...

We're with you...

My Mom says she is not a fan of the Perez Hilton, either...He's kind of a mean person...

Abby xxxooo

Checkers & Chess said...

hi diego - poor perez - all his hate is coming back to bite him in his hateful ass