Thursday, February 26, 2009

Catnip

Mom spent the day Monday making something called Catnip Pillows. She said they are for those furry things to play with. She gave one to the ones who live here and they were rolling around with it and acting goofy. Mom made lots of them to sell at her booth when the Issaquah Farmers Market opens. Joy, Joy....we get left alone every Saturday when she goes there.

Anyway, Mom needed my help guarding these things from Snickers who kept trying to steal them. Here is a picture of me doing my "guard duty".......


That's Snickers on the left and the catnip pillows in the basket. Wait a minute.....what was Mom thinking putting me between the cat and the catnip??????

2 comments:

Bailey said...

Watch out Diego - that's a mighty big cat!!!

I'm sorry to hear you don't like kisses - kisses are my favorite thing, next to Foooooooooooood!

Diego Dog said...

Hi Bailey.....

Thanks for stopping by. We have 5 of those furry things and they are all gigantic!
Rocky likes food and kisses a lot. I don't eat a lot because, unlike Rocky, I'm trying to keep my sexy bod.