Monday, February 16, 2009

Lady

Rocky and I are confirmed bachelors. Although there is a good looking girl who lives across the street from us that I think would be perfect for Rocky. Her name is Lady. She is a really cute Jack Russell Terrier. She comes from a good family.....Mom, Dad, one Son and two daughters. They also have one of those furry things running around. We can sit on the top step in our house and see Lady playing with her family. They like to take lady camping. Although I did hear them tell my Mom that last summer when they went camping they forgot Lady at the campground and got all the way to the ferry before they realised she was missing and had to go back and get her.



Here is a picture of Lady.....



Don't you think she is perfect for Rocky? Oh well, as they say, I guess he's just not that into her.







No comments: